You will have little time to plan when electrical emergencies occur since they can strike at any time of day or night. If your usual electrical contractor is not there to help, you will need to hire someone you can trust. If you call Impress Elec, they will assign an emergency electrician Gold Coast who will be available 24/7.
They understand how crucial it is to fix your electrical emergency promptly and safely for the sake of everyone around you. Fire hazards and darkness are both a high risk to public and personal safety. So, you need immediate resolution calls from an emergency electrician Gold Coast that can provide you with the most trustworthy and reliable service, whatever time of day or night.
Emergency Electrician Gold Coast – 24 Hours A Day
If you need an emergency electrician Gold Coast for your home, Impress Elec will answer your call. For those who are experiencing a power outage at their home, problems with your hot water system, faulty safety switches, or powerpoints, these potential hazards might all need someone to be there for you promptly.
Too Small or Too Big? Impress Elec Can Deal With Any Electrical Emergency
If your electricity fails, then the safety of your colleagues or your family might be in immediate danger. Once you call Impress Elec, they will troubleshoot as much as they can over the phone and ensure to attend your site as soon as they can. What’s more, they will give you a recommendation on how you should proceed. They are fully equipped with parts and tools to fix a lot of the 24-hour electrical emergencies right away.
Emergency 24/7 Call Out Process
Follow this process if you think you are experiencing an electrical emergency:
– Call Impress Elec to report your specific electrical emergency
– They will advise you on the most appropriate course of action until they can attend your home
– If you think it is safe to do so, then you can switch off the electricity at the mains power supply. If you don’t know how, or it’s unsafe, please don’t try!
– Switch off the water at the mains supply if there’s a risk of fire
– If you think you’re in immediate danger, leave the property but stay close by to meet the electrician
– Don’t touch or get close to live electrical wires. In case of potential fire hazard or fire, always call Impress Elec
What Should You Do in a Power Outage?
If a power outage occurs at night, it can leave both children and adults scared and confused about what to do. If you experience a power outage after dark, you can use these simple tips:
– Call Impress Elec to inform them of your emergency electrician
– Call your service provider to check if your property is the only affected
– Turn off Bluetooth and WIFI to save phone battery
– Instead of candles, use torches to prevent potential fire hazard
– Switch off all electrics to avoid power surge upon the restoration of electricity
– Schedule for a thorough check-up of electrics
– Defrosted food should be thrown away!